A four week course of sessions on a Wedensday, 9.30am - 10.30am, starting Wednesday 18 January. Just £10 for the whole course!
A wonderful way for parents/carers to bond and communicate with their baby. Benefits may include:-
- Helping with colic and sleep
- Improving muscle strength
- Helping create comfortable and healthy posture
- Improving back strength and flexibility
- Creating attachment between baby and parent/carer
For more information, please contact Bridgwater & Taunton College's Childcare Centre by visiting www.bridgwaterchildcare.co.uk, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01278 441270.