Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at body panel repair techniques who are looking to learn the techniques needed to rivet, bond, weld and reform aluminium body panels.
What does the course involve?
- Bonding, welding, riveting and the reforming of damaged aluminium body panels
- Aluminium panel identification
- Health and safety implications of aluminium repair
- Relevant experience in body repair
How long is the course?
What are the progression options?
Candidates may wish to go on to one of our other short courses available or apply for Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA).
- ATA Senior Panel/Paint/MET
- Structural alignment vehicle jig repairs
- Plastic component repair
- Automotive bonding and riveting techniques