Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at body repair technicians interested in improving their skills, knowledge and techniques with new bonding and riveting techniques within automobile applications.
What does the course involve?
- Health and safety implications
- Vehicle construction and manufacturing using riveting and bonding
- Bonding and riveting identification and location
- Repair specification and procedures with practical application
- Joining technologies
- New bonding and riveting processes
What are the progression options?
Candidates may wish to go on to one of our other short courses available or apply for Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA).
- ATA Senior Panel/Paint/MET/service maintenance technician/diagnostic technician
- Aluminium repair, bonding and welding techniques
- Structural alignment vehicle jig repairs
- Automotive bonding and riveting techniques
- MIG and SPOT welding techniques