Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for middle and senior managers and will help to further improve leadership and team development skills.
What does the course involve?
- Diversity in teams
- Motivation and confidence
- Action centred leadership
- Team development models
- Situational leadership
- Communication skills
- Influencing others
Delivered using action centred at Cannington Activity Centre.
What makes this course special?
- A great alternative to classroom-based learning
- Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of clients
- Engages the learner and increases learning
- Learners have practical experiences and can make a quicker impact when returning to work
- Courses are based on outcomes
- A fantastic experience for any team
- Endorsed as ILM development courses
- Delegates receive ILM certificates
There are no special entry requirements.
What are the assessment methods?
There is no formal assessment.
How long is the course?
Are there any additional costs for the course?
There is an ILM registration fee per candidate.
What are the progression options?
Successful learners may go on to a formally assessed course.
ILM Institute of Leadership and Management.