What does the course involve?
- Diversity in teams
- Motivation and confidence
- Action centred leadership
- Team development models
Includes overnight wild camping experience* delivered using the action centred learning at Cannington Activity Centre and local woodlands.
*Overnight Wild Camping Experience includes:
- Shelter building
- Wood carving
- Fire lighting
- Dusk walk
- Campfire stories (this takes place on the Dunster Estate near Minehead)
What makes this course special?
- A great alternative to classroom-based learning
- Course content can be tailored to meet the needs of clients
- Engages the learner and increases learning
- Learners have practial experiences and can make a quicker impact when returning to work
- Courses are based on outcomes
- A fantastic experience for any team
- Endorsed as ILM development courses
- Delegates receive ILM certificates