Who is the course for?
Anyone working in project management that wants a internationally recognised qualification. PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management and is the standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally.
What does the course involve?
- Business justification
- A defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approaches
- Dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
What makes this course special?
- Facilities that will specifically benefit students on this course including communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making
- Relevant staff experience
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner e-learning training package available for 12 months
- Full tutor support via phone and email
- Course includes PRINCE2 case study and examination simulator
There are no entry requirements for this course.
The course is designed to run on a multimedia PC with Windows, sound and display resolution of at least 1024 x 768. Apple Mac course options are also available.
What are the assessment methods?
Assessment will be via a one hour multiple choice exam which tests knowledge of PRINCE2®. The exam can be accessed and completed remotely online from any computer, alternatively learners can choose to take the exam at Bridgwater College or an exam centre in Bristol.
How long is the course?
It must be completed within 12 months of starting.
What are the College attendance requirements?
- This is a distance learning programme, supported by phone or email
- Attendance at our assessment centre is only required for the final exam
Are there any additional costs for the course?
Learners may wish to purchase the OCG PRINCE2® manual.