Who is the course for?
This qualification will appeal to those who use a sit astride ATV, who may be working in agriculture, grounds maintenance, outdoor events or use the ATV for recreational use. This does not replace any legal requirement for a driving licence.
What does the course involve?
The assessment is divided into two units:Unit 208
- Be able to carry out pre-use safety checks and operations
- Be able to operate and ride/drive ATV
- Be able to ride/drive an ATV with a trailer or implement
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
What are the assessment methods?
Independently assessed by City & Guilds
- Observation of practical performance
- Assessment of underpinning knowledge
How long is the course?
This is generally a one day course, dependant on experience.
What are the progression options?
City & Guilds assessments in sit in All Terrain Vehicle Handling.
City & Guilds
For further course information and to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 655065.