Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at panel technicians who are looking to refresh their techniques in preparation for undertaking the ATA Senior Panel Assessment.
What does the course involve?
Learners will study and practice the skills and techniques needed to fully prepare you for the ATA assessment.
Main areas covered include:
- MAG welding
- MIG brazing
- Cosmetic aluminium repair
- Spot welding
- Structural repairs using jigs
- Welding panel removal and replacement procedures
- Relevant experience in body panel repair
- Safety clothing and footwear
How long is the course?
The course lasts for one day.
What are the progression options?
Candidates may wish to go one to one of our other short courses available or apply for Automotive Technician Accredition (ATA).
- ATA Senior Panel / Paint / MET
- MIG and spot welding
- Plastic component repair
- MAG brazing