Who is the course for?
This course is intended as an introduction to moving and handling activities for those starting work, returning to work or who need specific training in manual handling, as well as being a suitable refresher for manual handling training.
What does the course involve?
Delegates will gain an understanding into moving and handling, how to move and handle correctly, and will recognise the importance in ensuring a safer working environment.
What makes this course special?
- This course is delivered by a wide variety of interactive activities, interesting Powerpoints and practical activities
- For a minimum of six delegates this course can be delivered within the delegates’ workplace
There are no formal entry requirements required for this course.
Please note: Sessions can only run with a minimum of four delegates
What are the assessment methods?
- A short multiple choice assessment paper
- A short practical work assessment
How long is the course?
For further course information and to book a place, please email email@example.com or call 01278 655065
What are the progression options?
- Highfield ABC Level 2 Health and Safety Award in the Workplace (QCF)
- Highfield ABC Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (QCF)
- NEBOSH General/NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Level 3)