Who is the course for?
- This course is a refresher course following attendance on the IOSH Managing Safely (four day) course
- This refresher course must be completed within three years of completing the IOSH Managing Safely course
- This course concentrates on applying sound management principles to health and safety responsibilities, and it is especially suitable for supervisors and managers from all different types of organisations
- This course is suitable for all delegates who have health and safety responsibilities within their organisation
What does the course involve?
- Introducing managing safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
What makes this course special?
- This course is recognised within health and safety professionals, and provides invaluable information and guidance for supervisors and managers to address and help to improve health and safety issues within the workplace
- This course is full of interactive and interesting activities giving a varied and flexible approach to learning
- For a minimum of six delegates this course can be delivered within the delegates’ workplace
Delegates must have completed the IOSH Managing Safely course within three years.
What are the assessment methods?
- A short multiple choice assessment paper
- A short practical work related project
How long is the course?
What are the College attendance requirements?
What are the progression options?
NEBOSH General/NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Level 3).
For further course information and to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 655065