Who is the course for?
This course provides delegates with skills to further their first aid training. It is recommended for first aiders in the workplace environment who have access to a defibrillator (AED).
What does the course involve?
Delegates will learn good practice in the safe, prompt and effective administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation (AED).
What makes this course special?
- This course is delivered by a wide variety of interactive activities, interesting Powerpoints and practical activities
- For a minimum of six delegates this course can be delivered within the delegates’ workplace
There are no formal entry requirements required for this course.
What are the assessment methods?
- A short multiple choice assessment paper
- A short practical assessment
How long is the course?
What are the progression options?
- Highfield ABC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Highfield ABC Level 3 First Aid at Work (QCF)
For further course information and to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 655065