Where is the course delivered?
- Bridgwater Centre
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those that have already completed the Level 2 Plumbing Diploma and wish to further their studies, focusing on the complex planning and installation of specialised plumbing installations.
What does the course involve?
The course will focus on a range of complex plumbing theory and practices including:
- Installing and commissioning
- Unvented hot water systems, boosted cold water system and underfloor heating systems
- Installing solar thermal hot water systems on our new roofing and commissioning resources
Complete a range of theory and practical units including:
- Organising resources
- Cold water
- Hot water
- Electrical systems and installations
What makes this course special?
- Realistic working environment with excellent up to date facilities
- Course flexible and content adapted to the learners needs
- Possible opportunities to progress on to high education programmes
Work placement or relavant work experince required to fulfil the NVQ evidence requirements.
Completion of the Level 2 Plumbing Diploma.
What are the assessment methods?
- You will complete a range of practical tasks and portfolio
- Complete an NVQ E-portfolio, gathering evidence in the workplace in addition to some on site assessments
- Completion of a range of multiple choice and written exams
How long is the course?
What are the College attendance requirements?
Six hours on a day release basis.
City & Guilds.