Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at those interested in learning the principles and techniques needed to perform four wheel steering alignment and steering geometry checks.
What does the course involve?
- Health and safety implications
- Castor, camber and toe and other steering factors
- Steering angles and there effects on tyres and vehicle handling
- Practical and theory application of wheel alignment using laser aligner
What are the progression options?
Candidates may wish to go on to one of our other short coures available or apply for Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA)
- ATA senior panel/paint/MET/service maintenance technician/diagnostic technician
- Aluminium repair, bonding and welding techniques
- Structural alignment vehicle jig repairs
- Automotive bonding and riveting techniques