Where is the course delivered?
- Bridgwater campus
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners looking for new ways to market their business
- Individuals looking to establish an online presence
What does the course involve?
- Setting up user accounts
- Creation of basic web pages/blogs without using code
- Adding pages
- Understanding the Wordpress Dashboard
- Using Themes
What makes this course special?
Students will learn to use Wordpress to set up and manage their websites by taking part in practical tasks which will enable them to adapt web pages in a hands on way.
The course is taught by teachers with relevant industry experience.
- Need to have completed Beginners Computing or have basic knowledge of computers with reasonable keyboard and mouse skills
- No existing website design knowledge is required
What are the assessment methods?
There is no formal assessment, but learners will be tracked by the teacher and on successful observation of completing certain practical skills, they will receive a College certificate.