Who is the course for?
This course is designed for learners who have secured a work placement as an apprentice and have already completed the 6035 Diploma in Plumbing, and wish to become a fully qualified Plumber at Level 2.
What does the course involve?
- You will complete one further on line Environmental exam Unit 003
- Gather evidence across a range of plumbing systems and installations to fulfil the NVQ work based units within the workplace.
What makes this course special?
- Realistic working environment with excellent up to date facilities.
- Course flexible and content adapted to the learners needs
- Possible opportunities to progress on to Level 3 Diploma.
Working within the plumbing industry
4 GCSE`S D-E grade
What are the assessment methods?
- Completion of 1 further multiple choice exam
- Build an e-portfolio and have on site assessments to complete the NVQ units
How long is the course?2 years depending on experience and ability.
What are the College attendance requirements?
Flexible, normally the 1st Friday of every month to attend a portfolio workshop. This can also take place out on site.
What are the progression options?
Possible progression on to the Level 3 Plumbing Diploma.
City and Guilds