Who is the course for?
This Level 1 course is designed for those wishing to gain an understanding of basic tasks and theories within the plumbing industry.
What does the course involve?
The course will focus on a range of basic plumbing theory and practices including:
- Pipe bending and types of jointing
- Basic maintenance on taps and valves
- Rainwater systems and maintenance
- Flexible around the needs of the learners
What makes this course special?
- Realistic working environment with excellent up to date facilities
- Course flexible and content adapted to the learners needs
- Possible opportunities to progress on to Level 2 Plumbing Diploma
What are the assessment methods?
You will complete a range of basic practical tasks.