Who is the course for?
For the engineer who requires an understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic components, including testing and fault finding.
What does the course involve?
Course content includes:
- Fundamentals of fluid power devices
- Testing and fault-finding
- Build live circuits
- Understanding pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Investigate faults in circuit configuration and component function
- Initiating repairs and replacing internal seals
Applicants suitability for the course will be assessed informally upon application.
How long is the course?
On successful completion you will gain a Bridgwater College Certificate in Hydraulics & Pneumatics.