Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at those who wish to expand their existing floristry skills possibly explored in our Floristry Intermediate course to discover new techniques and design influences.
What does the course involve?
- Learners will cover a diverse range of designs and study the general principles of Floral Design
- Applicants should have an interest in traditional and modern floral design.
What makes this course special?
- Excellent classroom/site facilities and highly experienced teaching staff
- Opportunities of study tours to Holland and Spain if enrolled with the College during those dates
- Convenient evening study timetable 6pm – 8.30pm every week.
Some previous experience in floristry/floral design is required.
What are the assessment methods?
There will be constant guidance from the tutor and verbal feedback on your progression.
How long is the course?
Are there any additional costs for the course?
Candidates will be required to supply their own floral materials and a suitable range of tools and equipment.
What are the progression options?
- Following successful completion of this course, learners may wish to enhance their knowledge by progressing to the Level 2 Diploma in Floristry course
- The Level 2 Diploma in Floristry qualification courses are available on a full or part time basis
Full progression routes for accredited qualifications in Floristry are available at the College and this can lead to work within the floristry industry or from home once fully qualified as above.