Who is the course for?
If you are interested in country garden style/home grown flowers for weddings, this course will be of interest to you. However, no previous experience in floristry is required.
What does the course involve?
You will cover a diverse range of designs including bridal bouquets, table decorations and event decorating ideas in the popular rustic country garden trend.
What makes this course special?
- Highly experienced tutors offering demonstrations, support and guidance
- Bespoke facilities offering a relaxed learning environment
- Landscaped rural campus with excellent student facilities
- Walled Garden and tropical greenhouses to explore and utilise
- Progression routes available within the College following successful completion of this course
- Practical employability and personal confidence skill building opportunities
- Convenient evening study times
What are the assessment methods?
There will be constant guidance from your tutor and verbal feedback on your progression.
How long is the course?
Are there any additional costs for the course?
Candidates are required to supply their own floral materials/ tools, apron and full cover shoes. Opportunities to join in with optional field trips and study tours.
What are the progression options?
Opportunities to progress onto further short courses or the Level 2 Award or Diploma in Floristry.
- Self-employed running your own business within the floristry industry
- Function Decorating
- Teaching privately or within an educational organisation
You will receive a College certificate on completion of the course.