Who is the course for?
This workshop is for those who want to design and create a bespoke Christmas Door Wreath. It is ideally suited to those with an interest in flowers foliage and related materials, art and crafts. No previous experience in floristry is required.
What does the course involve?
Students will discover the methods of construction and different styles of design for this traditional seasonal decoration.
What makes this course special?
- Relaxing afternoon in a lovely setting with refreshments provided.
- Highly experienced tutors offering demonstrations, support and guidance
- Walled Garden and tropical greenhouses to explore and utilised.
- Progression routes available within the College following successful completion of this course.
- Practical employability and personal confidence skill building opportunities.
What are the assessment methods?
There will be constant guidance from your Tutor and verbal feedback on your progression.
How long is the course?
Are there any additional costs for the course?
All floral materials will be supplied. Please bring along an apron, full cover shoes, secateurs and sharp scissors.
What are the progression options?
Students have the opportunity to progress onto further short courses or the Level 2 Award/Diploma in Floristry.