Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those people at any level in any sector, and meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. It’s a 100% match to the health and safety executives passport syllabus.
This course is full of step by step guidance that delegates find is in an innovative format and content which inspires; this is critical to getting essential health and safety information across. This course gives a good grounding in the essentials of health and safety, and gives delegates an understanding of why they must work safely.
What does the course involve?
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting safety performance
- Protecting our environment
What makes this course special?
- This qualification teaches delegates what they need to know about health and safety in a refreshingly informal way
- This course is full of interactive and interesting activities giving a varied and flexible approach to learning
- For a minimum of six delegates this course can be delivered within the delegates’ workplace
There are no formal entry requirements required for this course.
What are the assessment methods?
- A short multiple choice assessment paper
- Practical hazard spotting exercises
How long is the course?
For further course information and to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 655065
What are the College attendance requirements?
What are the progression options?
IOSH Managing Safely (four days).