Bridgwater College Trust
The Bridgwater College Trust is a multi-academy trust through which the College sponsors three academies within Bridgwater.
The Trust currently contains four academies:
- Bridgwater College Academy, Bridgwater, for 3-16 year-olds
- Hamp Academy, Bridgwater, for 7-11 year-olds
- Brymore Academy, Cannington, for 11-16 boys with boarding facilities
- West Somerset College, Minehead for 11-18 year-olds.
- Mike Robbins
- Andy Berry
- Derek Randall
- Mike Robbins
- Heather Strawbridge
- Denys Rayner
- David Hannay
- Carole Chevalley
- Paul Holtam
- Ann Brewer
- Sid Gibson
- Simon Brewer
- Wendy Dick
- Jenny Ashworth
- Mark Swallow
- Moya Hill
- Marc Bevan
Learn more about our Trust Academies by watching day-in-the-life of a student videos.
To create and develop a group of outstanding, thriving and diverse academies which raise the aspirations, achievement and potential of young people in our community by working together in partnership to provide the highest standards of education.
To inspire the young people of our community to achieve success and the best possible outcomes by providing education based upon outstanding teaching and learning, highly supportive environments and the celebration of diversity.
Strategic Aims 2015 — 2018
- To focus on continual school improvement through partnership and collaboration at every level, and the sharing of practice and services
- To ensure governance of the Trust provides the support and challenge that enables academies to be autonomous, diverse and highly successful
- To ensure the long term financial health of the Trust
- Minutes of BCT Board meeting 07/12/16
- Minutes of BCT Board meeting 16/10/16
- Minutes of BCT Board meeting 21/09/16
- Register of Governance and Business Interests
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2016
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2015
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2014
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2013
- Value For Money Statement 2014
- Value For Money Statement 2013