Can you make a difference?
Bridgwater & Taunton College is an energetic and dynamic place in which to work. First time vistor's frequently comment on the friendly, buzzy, upbeat atmosphere they experience.
We believe that the major factors contributing to our outstanding success in recent years are the attitude, quality and commitment of our staff and the way in which they uphold the principles of our mission statement. All staff are selected through a rigorous process and all have one thing in common: they care about the success of students and seek to provide the highest levels of support and customer service to them.
We will inspire the people of the local, national and international communities we serve to achieve success by providing:
- The best possible opportunities for learning and skills development
- A creative and exciting partnership with our staff
- A welcoming, safe and supportive environment.
To work at Bridgwater & Taunton College you will therefore need to:
- Care about the success of students, and enjoy working with them
- Be a team player, with the ability to be a member of several teams
- Set high standards for yourself and seek them in others
- Enjoy challenges and working in a busy environment.
- Be professional and take pride in your work
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Want to work in a student-focussed environment
- Work to support students and implement and maintain safeguards for their safety and well-being.
We are committed to safeguarding our students and providing the best possible support for them during their time at Bridgwater & Taunton College. Therefore, all staff, irrespective of the job they fulfil, will be required to complete an Enhanced Level Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We only wish to employ people who continously seek to improve the standards of education and services we offer, and who want to make a difference. If you think you meet the above criteria, we would be delighted to hear from you.