When in your second year of College you have the opportunity to be part of the Ambassador Committee.
The Ambassador Committee has been designed to allow current second/third year students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and personal attributes in preparation for their next steps and to support their learning while at Bridgwater & Taunton College.
Employability is embedded throughout every student’s course and being part of the Ambassador Committee helps reinforce what the student is taught over the duration of their course/s.
Our Ambassador Committee includes the following positions:
- Lead Ambassador
- Deputy Lead Ambassador
- Secretary & Social Officer
- Events & Training Officer
- Liaison & Buddy Officer
The Committee roles are advertised and members of the Ambassador Programme have the opportunity to apply and be interviewed for the roles. The Ambassador Committee for the 2016/17 academic year is as follows:
- Daniel Warren, Lead Ambassador
- Thalia Rowe, Deputy Lead Ambassador
- Allissa Goddard, Deputy Lead Ambassador
- Robbie Woodley, Secretary & Social Officer
- Sam Crossman, Events & Training Officer
- Lois Sellick, Liaison & Buddy Officer