Talented sports students with high levels of potential may wish to seek a Bridgwater & Taunton College Sports Scholarship.
What does the Scholarship offer?
There are three levels of Sports Scholarships available with varying criteria, the level of scholarship that you qualify for will be determined by our Sports Scholarship Admission Panel:
- The Elite Scholarship: £1000
- The Performance Scholarship: £500
- The Development Scholarship: £250
- The Potential Scholarship: £125
What are the entry requirements?
- A record of success in competitive sport at local or regional level
- Successful completion of the Bridgwater & Taunton College Scholarship Application process
- Ambition, enthusiasm, talent, sporting achievement and potential and a capacity for hard work
What is the application process?
You will be asked to fill in a short additional application form (in addition to your main application to the College).
If you are shortlisted on the basis of your application, you will be interviewed by the Sports Scholarship Admission Panel.
Are the financial grants linked to household income?
The Scholarships are awarded on Merit. However, other bursaries are available for students from households with low income, which can be claimed in addition to any awards under the Scholarship scheme described above. Contact Student Support for details.
Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply; these will be agreed upon offer.Apply