Bridgwater & Taunton College Football Male Academy
- Receive over twelve hours of training and matches a week
- Play in the Elite South West Counties Youth League
- Reigning South West Category 2 North champions and South West Playoff winners
- Club link with Southern League Division 1 club, Bridgwater Town Football Club
- Team BTC footballers have represented Five British Colleges Sport and England Schools FA international squads in the past fours years
- Former students progressing to professional and semi-professional careers
- Five former students have gaining full USA university scholarships
- UEFA B
- FA Youth Module Level 1, 2 and 3
- Arsenal Soccer School Coach and Co-ordinator (2010 – 2013)
- Exeter Youth Development Centre Coach (2009 – present)
- Bridgwater Town Youth Development Head Coach (2014 – present)
- Captained Somerset at U16, Represented and Captained Plymouth Argyle FC U18, Scotland U16, U17 and U18
- Played for Plymouth Arglye Reserves (2005 – 2007), Bridgwater Town FC (2008 – 2010), Weston-super-Mare FC (2010 – 2014) and Weymouth FC (2014 – present).
- UEFA B Licence
- FA Level 1, 2, Youth Module Level 1, 2 and 3
- Community Sports Leaders Award Level 2
- Higher Sports Leaders Award Level 3.
- Yeovil Town Development Centre Coach (2010)
- National Ambassador for British Colleges Sport (2011)
- Cardiff Metropolitan Football Academy U11 Head Coach (2011/12),
- Men’s 4th team (2012/13) and Men’s 3rd team (2013/14)
- Manager of Team BC/Bridgwater Town Reserves (2015 – present).
“The grass pitches, astro turf and gym all improved different aspects of my game. The coaches are knowledgeable and all invested time and effort into making me a better player and person. I loved the professional atmosphere at training and matches as well as the social side, which enabled the team to reach the national semi-finals for the England Colleges FA League Cup.”
“I had so many experiences through playing with Team BTC, such as playing for Somerset and representing Bridgwater College at the England Colleges trial. Playing competitive games has been great fun and has developed me as a player. The coaches are very passionate and have a good understanding of the sport, which is great for the team.”
Entry to Team BTC Performance programmes is subject to selection. You will get the chance to express your interest in the Academy at your course interview, and from here, apply.