Bridgwater & Taunton College Basketball Academy
- Receive over eight hours of training and matches a week
- Runners up at British Colleges Sport South West Tournament 2013 – 14
- Club link with five times Men’s Somerset League champions, Bridgwater Bucs
- Somerset Colleges Tournament champions 2013 – 14
- Compete in Somerset Colleges and British Colleges
- Coaching development programme with the Bridgwater Bucs
- Level 2 England Basketball Coach
- Level 1 Wheelchair Basketball Coach
- Played National League from division 4 to 1 with Taunton Tigers
- Won the BUCS Division 1 with Birmingham
- Coached national league women’s team in division 2.
- Coached U18’s south premier national league team.
- Former Bridgwater Basketball player and U19 coach.
- UKCC Level 2 Coaching Basketball
- Level 2 Table official
- Level 2 Multi skills
- Level 1 Wheelchair basketball Coach
- Current Player for Somerset league champions Bridgwater Bucs.
- Head Coach of Bridgwater Bucs Basketball Youth section covering U12’s to U19’s.
- Team BTC Bucs Assistant Coach 2014 – 2015
Playing for Team BTC Basketball and the link with Bridgwater Bucs men’s has helped me to mentally and physically prepare myself for University Basketball but also to play in the National league with Cardiff Archers. It has given me leadership skills and the confidence to go onto to play at a highly competitive level.”
Entry to Team BTC Performance programmes is subject to selection. You will get the chance to express your interest in the Academy at your course interview, and from here, apply.