Bridgwater & Taunton College Honours Academy Academy
The Honours Academy for high achieving students, will help you progress on to leading universities and employment by offering additional tuition and skills development.
If you are a high-flying academic or vocational student with at least four A* GCSEs, the Honours Academy offers you the opportunity to receive additional tuition and coaching to supplement your studies. It also supports progression to top universities and employment.
The Academy provides you with the opportunity to:
- Prepare for progression to top universities and employers
- Extend your learning within and beyond your area of study
- Develop leadership skills
- Increase your confidence and your public speaking, social and presentation skills
- Take part in master classes from visiting experts
- Take part in trips, visits and residentials such as Oxbridge summer schools
You will get the chance to express your interest in the Academy at your course interview, and from here, apply.